BIG TEXAS HUGS....(even though I'm not in Texas anymore)

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Texas Road Trippers....Can't wait to get caught up with all of you on here tomorrow. I miss you all so much!!!! Hope to see you here!

Hope you come back to Texas soon!

Cathe, I enjoyed getting the opportunity to meet you and spend my birthday with you. I couldn't imagine a better way to spend a birthday other than meeting wonderful people and getting to sweat with them too!
Hope you plan another trip here to Texas some time. Until then, keep kicking my rear with your awesome workouts!
Brandi

I miss you too Cathe!! Texas was so much fun! I've heard Dynamite on the radio about 15 times since I came back to Boston and all I can see when I hear it now is you up on stage getting us all moving! I had a BLAST!!!!! :D

p.s. i'm already starting to sing the Cathe versions of hit songs from your new DVD's!! haha! I didn't even realize that I was picking up on the new lyrics until I started singing them that way!

It was so fun to share your birthday with you. I hope we all made it a memorable one for you! See you next workout!!!

Cathe, I enjoyed getting the opportunity to meet you and spend my birthday with you. I couldn't imagine a better way to spend a birthday other than meeting wonderful people and getting to sweat with them too!
Hope you plan another trip here to Texas some time. Until then, keep kicking my rear with your awesome workouts!
Brandi

Aw Jenn, miss you too. So glad we had more time to chat with each other than we did on the Glassboro RT. How funny about the new lyrics too. Can't wait for you to get the new DVD's. Hope to see you again one day :D

I miss you too Cathe!! Texas was so much fun! I've heard Dynamite on the radio about 15 times since I came back to Boston and all I can see when I hear it now is you up on stage getting us all moving! I had a BLAST!!!!! :D

p.s. i'm already starting to sing the Cathe versions of hit songs from your new DVD's!! haha! I didn't even realize that I was picking up on the new lyrics until I started singing them that way!

oh you will.... probably at the next road trip!! haha! Is there a roadtrippers anonymous meeting? I think I might be addicted :)

Well Jean, I don't really think we will be any help to each other since we both believe that we are the "right" kind of crazy! haha!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.