~*BFL*~ Thursday!!

Fitness-Mom

Cathlete
Good Morning, Ladies ~ :)

Snow here, only about 1 inch or so, but enough to make a nice mess for driving. Kids had a 2-hour delay this morning from school. The school called bright and early @ 5a.m. w/ the recording. Woke me up, furious I was thinking it was my DS girlfriend calling! The times my kids friends call sometimes is nuts!

I can't believe it is almost end of W5. I am surprising myself this entire challenge, but them donuts were looking mighty fine this morning @ Wawa ... LOL :9 I'm happy w/ my pancakes though :) What week is everyone on? You ladies are coming up on the last weeks, aren't you?
I'm not losing more weight, but my inches are going down here and their. I notice the most change in my thighs, although my right thigh is still bigger than my left and this bugs the h*ll out of me :) Feeling flabby though, if that makes any sense. Don't they say you will look flabbier while you BF decreases?

Tonight is cardio. Not sure what I am going to grab for, maybe Step Blast! Do you think the blast portion is considered interval based? I know sometimes I think this part is up there w/ Imax's! Before I did the workout blender, The blast section 2-times through...kicks my butt! :)
Last night was S&H Legs/Shoulders & finished up w/ abs from Kickbox (4DS). I was able to match Cathe's weight in Legs and shoulders ... :) I probably could go heavier on my legs, but I am unable to lift it over my head. For once I have shoulder DOMS, nothing on my legs though :(

Better get some work done, Hope you all have a great day! :):)
"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

Good Morning Ladies,:)

Just checking in this morning with BodyMax 2 Timesaver Cardio pre-mix and abs from LIC.

Have another one of thoughs busy days. So going to get moving now.

Jennifer: Great job on S&H. You might need to increase your weights if you aren't feeling anything from the leg workout.

The kids all have cell phones here so if their friends call it is on them and not going to wake me up at 2 or 3 in the morning. :)

Temptations: I don't buy them! ;-) (Donuts that is):)

Have a great day! BBL

Good morning ladies!

Jennifer-yes...there are days that I just feel flabby and gross. lol And I'm at my lightest weight in over a YEAR! lol Great job on S&H! This is week 10 for me. As for the donuts....hold off till Free Day. Then eat as many as you want, and guaranteed by the next day, you'll swear them off for an entire week! LOL

Heidi-How is that BM2 premix???

ok..this morning was iTread 24. I didn't have time for abs this morning, boo hoo. I need somebody to "meet" me tomorrow morning, EARLY! lol I've been waking up to the alarm, then quickly calculating EXACTLY how much longer I can snooze so that I'd have JUST ENOUGH time to workout, stretch, shower and get the kids ready. lol But I'd like to get back to not rushing around so much from the end of my workout to the kids.

Gotta scoot. Headed to work, then after school all 3 of us have dentist appts, then Basketball practice tonight, THEN SURVIVOR!!!!!! Michelle-I'll be watching it on 'real time' tonight! lol

Gayle

Good morning!

Snow?!! Yeah!! I used to love snow days at school! Now that I'm living down here in the south - I actually miss it. It is supposed to be 80 degrees here on Saturday. Just doesn't feel like Christmas. And my poor kids have a hard time understanding the difference between Spring/Fall/Winter -- do you blame them??

Okay, my back still feels "pulled". I'm better than yesterday, but not good enough to work out -- I've learned that it is better to give a few days rest, instead of making it worse.

I am ready to finally do BFL. Like I said I've had the book for YEARS and I've been eating EFL recipes for years -- I've just never done it 100%. You ladies are sooo motivating. :)

Michelle

Good morning!

Snow?!! Yeah!! I used to love snow days at school! Now that I'm living down here in the south - I actually miss it. It is supposed to be 80 degrees here on Saturday. Just doesn't feel like Christmas. And my poor kids have a hard time understanding the difference between Spring/Fall/Winter -- do you blame them??

Okay, my back still feels "pulled". I'm better than yesterday, but not good enough to work out -- I've learned that it is better to give a few days rest, instead of making it worse.

I am ready to finally do BFL. Like I said I've had the book for YEARS and I've been eating EFL recipes for years -- I've just never done it 100%. You ladies are sooo motivating. :)

Michelle

Hi Ladies~

DOMS are slowly starting to set in, in my legs .. :) Just enough where I can feel that they were worked, but nothing major.
I know I have to start increasing my weights on my leg workout, but I will probably have to go to the gym for this or purchase additional dumbbells, there is no way I can lift anything heavier than 50 pds over my head.

Gayle/Heidi~ Seems like you are always running around...Not enough time in the day, is there?
Have a great day! Enjoy those workout! :)

Michelle~ Sorry to hear your back is still acting up! When are you planning on starting your challenge?
I would love 80 degree weather right now, but your probably right if it was warm all the time I would be missing the change in seasons!

~Jennifer~

Ladies -

Sorry about the double post - don't know how that happened.

Gayle - my son has practice tonight - so we won't be watching it in "real" time - but I will stay up as late as I have to just to watch it -- thank goodness for Tivo!!

Jennifer - I think I'll wait until the first of the year to start BFL. I know, those silly New Years Resolutions, huh!! However, with my back acting up and I'm hosting Christmas the year (so with family coming in for Christmas it has now turned into a 4-5 day event). Of course all the family wants to come where it is warm in December.

Here's my story. I'm 38 with 2 kids. I'm 5'2 and weigh 113. I eat probably 85% good. I would say 4 out of my 6 meals are BFL friendly. As we all know, the scale does not tell the true story. I've been down to 100 lbs and still had a pooch and not happy with my body. It is not about dieting!! I want to lose the layer of fat that is over my entire body (including my stomach!) and tone, and tighten everything. I want to see those muscles! :) I know BFL can do this for me!!

Michelle

Hi Ladies~

It is such a LOOONG day, can I go home now? Pretty please? LOL :)

Ok, so my DS (16) calls me. He goes on to tell me something happened at school today, "ok, this can't be good!"
He got caught stealing from the lunch cafeteria (something like chicken ??). He had a meeting w/ the As.Pricipal and they told him he will have to pay for the food, and have 3- days In School Suspension! Ok, I know what he did was wrong, and he voiced this to me also, but 3 DAYS ISS?? Do you think this is a little severe? I totally agree he should be disciplined, but maybe only 1-2 days tops, this is the 1st time he ever got in trouble! I have placed a call into the school, along w/ a email to the As.Principal. I am waiting to hear back.
What do you guys think? I'm wondering if there was something else going on that my DS is not telling me.

What cardio should I do tonight?

~Jennifer~

Hi everyone,

Checking back in to see what everyone is up to.

Gayle: Fun...that's all I can say about BM2 timesaver cardio. }( I did get a little confused with the foot work starting off with the first blast because I am used to the original flow of this DVD regular workout.

Jennifer: Yes, I seem to be always running out to do something. Now I have to run out to pick up my husband from work. It's a long story...read my post for "December Rotation".
Take a look at the cardio workouts for December's rotation for some ideas. These are pretty good ones to use intead of always doing a treadmill workout.

Michelle: What did you do to put your back out? I hope it wasn't from my recommending you use an 8# medicine ball for ab work!
The first couple of times I did this I felt it good in the center of my back. I gave it a couple of days and did stretching exercises and it is as good as new. So now I am back (no pun intended) at it again. }(

Well off and running again. Have a good night! BBT Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.