Belly Piercing

ZT27

Cathlete
Hey girls,
I have a question about belly piercing....I'm thinking about getting mine done today HOPEFULLY...My question is can you work out the next day after you get your belly pierced? Will the pants/shorts irritate the piercing? Also, how much does it hurt? LOL A few girls at the gym said it's only a pinch but who knows?? LOL Thanks in advance!

Lisa :)

Doesn't hurt. And just make sure that whatever pants/shorts you're wearing don't rub on it. Low rise will become your best friend;)

When you get it pierced it is about 5 seconds of pain and then its done. When i got mine done i worked out the next day just make sure you wear clothes that arnt going to rub against it, and make sure and clean it real well when your done and it shouldn't bother you at all.

Low rise pants have been becoming my best friend lately. My arse looks pretty good in those pants. LOL I don't know why I never wore low rise pants until a couple of months ago.

Also, according to the girls, this place is supposed to be real good...How'd I know they're clean as far as I won't contract Hep. C, HIV, etc?? I'm a health freak so I'm extra cautious with this. Thanks!

Lisa,

I just got mine done last Thursday!! Really didn't hurt, and it was over SO fast. Mine was sore over the weekend, but not horrible. I did KPC on Saturday. Realized that a lot of impact right away was probably not a good idea, but didn't hurt too bad!

I'm at work today in my slacks that are at my waist, but I just left my button undone!! Luckily I wear a smock/jacket, so nobody will notice. I don't even feel it today - not a bit sore!!:7

I did it!

I just got it done about an hour ago. This is NOTHING. I don't even have any pain at all either. It felt like a hard pinch then went away after about 10 seconds. I think going to the OB/Gyn is much worse than the piercing. I got the silver barbell and the girl who did it was very nice. When you got yours done, did they use a nail or some kind of a machine? She used nail with mine...She just pushed it in. You should've seen my sister's face when she did it. LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.