Beautiful Fall colors...

ellesan

Cathlete
I've been doing a lot of hiking/sight seeing lately and wanted to share these photos--I love the change in seasons here in Utah! Do you live in a beautiful area too? Post some pics!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I am so very jealous of your views! I live in farm country so the only thing I see is corn fields and soybean fields (which are actually empty now since harvest is almost over).:(

Wish I was where you are!:p Those pictures are breathtakingly beautiful!

I think I may have to tell my husband we are moving!:D

Thanks for sharing!

STUNNING PHOTOS!!! WOW!! We are going up to see the Aspens this weekend in Colorado so I'll be sure to post photos here!! Fall is my #1 favorite season!! I have all of my Fall decorations and spicy scented candles out already!! Okay- they've been out for a couple of weeks! Just something about September!!

What incredible scenary you are surrounded with!! Glad this isn't a photo contest!! :eek:

Have a super weekend!

Pam

Thanks for sharing! I was in Utah in 1997 to visit Bryce and Zion and fell in love with the state. We do get some nice foliage in Western NY... but we don't have those mountains.

MI has great fall colors although the upper pennisula changes so fast compared to the lower. No pics yet but can be found on the pure MI website.
BTW, great pics of Utah.

The pictures are beautiful. We don't get anything like that in Phoenix, I think when you go into the high elevation you will.

Awesome views :)

Sandra, the pictures are gorgeous. Where were they taken? I missed most of the fall colors this beautiful autumn.:( We did make it up to the Uintas last weekend, but most of the colors were faded by then.

Anna, thanks for sharing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.