Basic Impact Activewear

Sue J

Has anyone heard of this company? I received a catalog from them one time and it seems like they had a nice selection of workout wear. Now, of course, because I'm thinking of ordering, I cannot find the catalog. Does anyone have a phone number for them? Do they maybe have a website? Any info would be truly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Basic Impact

I have looked EVERYWHERE for their phone number and catalog. I ordered clothes from them about 5 years ago and the clothes are still in excellent condition. Their clothes are a little pricey but they are of great quality. I also thought that they had some very nice exercise wear and for that reason always kept their catalog handy incase I ever decided to buy that really cute (but a bit expensive), jumper that they always featured. About three years ago they had agreed to sponsor the videos but we had already selected MODA. I can't believe that I can't find that catalog. I bet it is at work in a file somewhere. I'm not even sure if they are still in business because I haven't received a catalog in a while and I was getting one pretty regularly. I think they were based out of Sante Cruz, California. Maybe you can try calling information. I just tried to run a search on the computer and came up empty. Also, I went back as far as 3 years in my aerobic trade magazines(which they usually advertised in)and didn't see one ad. Oh well, I tried! Good Luck!

Cathe, I'm afraid you're right.

Someone on the VF Forum posted a phone number for Basic Impact and when I tried to call them, the number had been disconnected. So I'm afraid you and I are both out of luck on this one. Thanks for trying to find your catalog!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.