Barry's Boot Camp (BBC)

Fitness-Mom

Cathlete
Good Morning ~ :)

After having BBC for a few months, I think I am finally going to pull it out and do a 4-week rotation. I just finished a 3-week rotation using the S&H series.

I guess my question is; What results did you have doing a rotation w/ BBC? Good/Bad?

Thanks in advance!

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

I used only the upper body workouts for a few weeks and had great results. At the time I was recovering from a knee injury and felt the cardio was a bit too high impact so I walked fast on the treadmilll mostly for my cardio. I did do the leg workout once but on a 6 inch step and for me it was still effective. I may have to pull out BBC again, I'm getting a bit sick of P90X. I like P90X, just need a change.

Hi Jennifer, I have BBC, and I love it. I saw great results in my biceps, triceps and shoulders in just a few weeks. Like Stacy, I used a lower step for the leg work and did something else for cardio. I think this is a great program. But I should point out that I'm sure I started at a much lower fitness level than you, so your results might not be so obvious.

MissL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.