Barre program?

Does Cathe have a barre program?
Besides Turbo Barre and the Fit Tower Advanced programs Jennifer Denny mentioned, Cathe also does barre style moves (using a barre or a chair) on five other workouts. They are done in the bonus section of the workouts. Check out: Lower Body Blast, X-Train Legs, Lean Legs & Abs, Great Glutes, and Kick Max (in the Leg Conditioning section). The barre moves in these are great and can really fry the legs in a time efficient way!

Besides Turbo Barre and the Fit Tower Advanced programs Jennifer Denny mentioned, Cathe also does barre style moves (using a barre or a chair) on five other workouts. They are done in the bonus section of the workouts. Check out: Lower Body Blast, X-Train Legs, Lean Legs & Abs, Great Glutes, and Kick Max (in the Leg Conditioning section). The barre moves in these are great and can really fry the legs in a time efficient way

You got all of them! Thanks

I was doing STS Mesocycle 1 Legs last night and realized I was using my Fit Tower as a barre for the bonus leg conditioning moves at the end of the workout. So I guess we can add STS to the list!

There are several workouts with 'bonus legs' that are barre focused. They're easier to find in the app.
Lower Body Blast has a great one.

That said, I'd love to see Cathe put out a full barre program!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.