Bare minerals

i happen to really love Jane Iredale mineral makeup!! Looks very natural & it has 100% natural ingredients. I had excellent response from my PROBLEM SKIN...cleared up as soon as I started using it. I don't think I will ever change :+

If you happen to live near a Sephora buy Bare Minerals there because you can return anything you don't like after trying it. I have returned so much makeup there it isn't even funny. If you have your receipt they will give you a cash/credit card refund, but even if you don't you can still get store credit. I won't buy makeup anywhere else because they have the BEST return policy.

>Have any of you ever tried bare mineral makeup by bare
>essential? If so, opinions please
>TIA
>Karen
Thank you all for your input. Their infomortials look so good, that is why I needed your input. I have never worn foundation of any type & with all I just read from you guys, I am not going to start now. Like people always say "if if ain't broke dont fix it."

Thanks again,

Karen

Jane Iredale's products are great! I can only find them at dermatologist or cosmteic surgeons offices though.

I love the mineral pressed powder and the mineral foundation.

Hi Amy:)

I've been purchasing J. Iredale at my aestetitian's (sp?), at a tanning salon or at a spa. And, no, I don't frequent these places except for the aestitian...she's my friend!! HA! I wish:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.