Babysitting and then Fall trip.

janiejoey

Cathlete
Hi all,

As I wrote in the KK forum, I'll be leaving and won't be back until Christmas time.

Well, it's that time of year. My DH and I make a Fall trip to the South and even visit Mexico to purchase what nots. We won't be having access to the internet at all while we are gone. We are usually gone from Oct. Through Nov. and back home around Christmas time. This year our sons and daughters need our help in taking care of their children during this month while they go on vacations and have time for each other without their children. There will hardly be any breathing room until just before we leave. I hope to continue on this forum when we come back this Winter. I will miss all of you, and there will be a lot of catching up to do.

Hope everyone will get stronger and healthier and that life treats you all well. I'll be here until Wedn. then I leave to take care of one of our grandchildren at their house for a few days, then again with someone else, it will be that way all month for family and happy times. Every now and then I'll be able to go home for a couple of days, and then off I go again. If I can I'll post good wishes.

Please do take care,

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Have a wonderful trip Janie! you will be missed.:-(
But we will hear from you soon, time has a way of flying by!

Janie - I will sooo miss reading your posts! You will have to share lots of pics when you get home! We will love to see them and hear of all your adventures!
Be safe!
xoxo, neicebug :7

You mean to tell me only 6 people wishes me a safe trip and a happy return? I'm disappointed and embarrassed. I thought I meant something to people. :( Oh well.

Thank you so much for the ones that did respond.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

Janie, I brought up this post after reading your "disappointed" thread. I would've responded sooner but I didn't see it. I'm so sorry your feelings have been hurt and I hope you won't take it as a sign that you're not well thought of and appreciated around here because you ARE!

Have a wonderful time on your trip and I hope you'll share the details and lots of pictures with us upon your return. :)

Janie:

I don't know you but I read you "disappointed" post and felt "aah". So sorry. So, I looked at your pictures to get an idea of who you are. Congrats on your weight loss. You look good. And I like the "only photo of you that you like". You seem like a warm, friendly person, so does your Joey. :)

Have a great time in the Southwest, it's the perfect season for it. I'm jealous! What exactly is it that you do?

Come chat to us again when you get back,

Cheers,

Clare

Hey Janie,

Have a great time with the grandkids. Hope your trip w/ your husband is wonderful and relaxing, and energizing at the same time!

Hopefully you won't let the disappointment of a lack of responses set your trip off to a poor start. Sorry about not posting earlier, I'm not very good about posting regularly, however, I've appreciated your posts in the past.

Hear from you again at Christmas time?!

Deb

Janie,

Sorry I am late in reading this post. Your subject threw me off! :) Have a great trip and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Hi Janie,

I'm sorry I missed your post also. I don't do a lot of posting in OD. I usually don't look at who starts a post - I just look at the title. When I saw babysitting I went right past it (since I don't have kids, I figured it was not something I'd be interested in).

I probably missed you, but I hope you have a wonderful fall and Thanksgiving and a great time with your grandkids. You'll be missed and I hope you come back to the forums. You're such a sweetie. I'm sorry your feelings were hurt. We all adore you around here!!!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

You have a great trip.

Know that I am jealous of the time you get to spend traveling and being with family while I am working and, hopefully working out.

Not that you know me well, but I definitely recognize your smiling face and wish you loads of good times :+

I haven't been online for a couple of weeks so it was your timing for me - don't be disappointed as many are getting back into the swing of the "school thing" after a long summer. ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.