Baby Eric Update

What a peach!

Looks like Mom and Dad are doing an excellent job! Thanks for sharing your photos with us.

P.S. Is he anywhere close to fitting into that sweater?

Oh My!!

He is just beautiful. You can just see his "happiness" shining through. Cathe, how blessed you & Jon are. Of course, you deserve such a precious little miracle. Thanks for sharing Eric with us and I hope some day soon that I will get to meet you all in person.

DebbieH

Hi Kimberly!

Funny that you mention that. I was just doing the seasonal clothes rotation thing (see even clothes need new rotations
wink.gif
)when I came across your beautiful blue sweater. I remember when you gave it to him I was thinking that he was going to look adorable in it when he was about 2. But now after looking at how fast he is filling out, it may be sooner. Thanks again!

Thanks everyone!

You are all so wonderful. I just read Eric all of the cute posts that you have written (since he is here at work with me today--banging away on the computer). He provided some "wet and bubbly" feedback. Well, I'm now attempting to put him down for a nap so until then excuse the typos
wink.gif
!

What a punkin!

Cathe,
Eric is absolutely adorable!
My older son used to inchworm~ He never crawled. He just got up and walked one day (and hasn't stopped since!). It tickled me to hear Eric does that! I know you're enjoying him. He's truly a blessing.
Love, Apryl
happy.gif

So cute

He's a sagger, not a drawbridge!

Cathe, your Eric is just beautiful. I could stare into those big blue eyes forever. Do you ever feel like you have to pinch yourself because you are so happy? I still feel that way when I look at my 2 little kids.

Thank you for sharing your stories and I feel very proud that I was a small part of that jogging stroller. It feels really good to think that I could help repay you just a little for all the great workouts you've given me.

He's a cutie alright!

Cathe-
He's just gorgeous. Kevin just smiled at his pictures- he loves looking at babies.

My first didn't crawl till 9 months, and walked at 10 months. The second crawled the instant he turned 6 months, and didn't walk till he was about 15 months. Just can't predict these guys, huh?

Enjoy your little cutie- he looks like lots of fun.

Hi Cathe!

Eric is such a cutie! I guess you can't hear that enough
wink.gif
After looking at the pictures, sometimes he favors you the most, sometimes Jon. Where did he get those arched eyebrows? He has such nice features!

I like the plank picture, mostly because he is missing a sock, my little one is always missing one too.

Michael is 7 months now and I have to brag has four teeth and hair too (hee hee). Only his hair is very fine and stands straight up! Its blond and he resembles Billy Idol right now
wink.gif
Everyone has to come up and touch his hair!

He just started to crawl this morning, kind of dragging his body across the floor to get to what he wanted. Oh he is just growing too fast! Sometimes I just want him to stay little forever! I just melt when he smiles!

Its very obvious that you are so happy, from the new videos to the pictures here! I can't believe he just recently started to sleep through the night. How did you manage to keep up and exude so much energy during your video taping? Like someone said in another post, you are the Bionic woman!

After Michael turned 6 months I started to feel like myself again and thanks to your videos I am slowly getting back the body I want.

Thanks for sharing Cathe!
Joyce

Hi Joyce!

I enjoyed your post. Michael sounds adorable too. I love his Billy Idol hair. I bet he gets a ton of attention for that cute trade mark. So he started to crawl just this morning? Quick, get the cam corder
wink.gif
! How fun. Eric started out as a "dragger" before he upgraded to an "inch worm" too. Well enjoy your precious time with little Michael. May he continue to shower you with smiles and heart melting moments. Glad to hear you are doing well. Take Care!

Good Eye!

His head shape is definitely from his mommy's side of the family. I also have a baby picture that shows a striking resemblence of both our baby years. But if he was the to look most like someone, it would have to be his grandpa (my dad). However, he definitely has his daddy's fair skin tone, blue-ish eye color (although starting to change), and more of his lip shape.

Eric is SO adorable!

And I'm so glad that your jog stroller is coming in handy. Aren't they lifesavers (and sanity savers, too
happy.gif
)?

He IS a big boy! Are you sure whether your muscle definition is due to working out with weights or lifting Eric?! Probably a combination of both!
happy.gif

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

Kristin

What a cute "gummy" smile!

Hope his teeth come in quick and painlessly...
I love that no-teeth look--- in babies at least
wink.gif

What a treasure-- thanks for sharing.

Lydia

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Cathe! Thanks for sharing all those wonderful pictures of your family and especially of baby Eric. He's so adorable and you are all soooo happy.

All of you with babies and kids are so blessed. I can't wait to start our own family, but until then, i have the honorary title of being every kid's aunt. Thanks everyone for all the little tidbit of story about your little ones. It's so heartwarming.

Hi Cathe!

Ditto ditto ditto -- What a wonderful, beautiful and obviously jolly little fellow Eric is!

I had to chuckle at the fact that he's 22 lbs at 8 1/2 months. My older son Alex (now 13!) was on the same track and at one year, on his actual birthday, tipped the scale at 30 lbs. And I say that literally. I had him at the pediatrician that day for his checkup, and he wasn't steady on his feet yet (pulling up on furniture and crowing about it, as I recall), so the nurse tried to put him into the little baby scale. Thwump. It went to maximum weight. So two nurses had to take my Buddha boy to the "big" scale (the kind most doctor's offices have) and sit him on the place where you stand. He, of course, thought this was a glorious game, and repeatedly tried to crawl away. Poor nurses. Both of them and I were laughing so hard we took forever to get him weighed.

I love sturdy babies -- and as the mother of two boys, you know how partial I am to sturdy little guys! Hugs to him from his fan club down here in Dixie!

Awwww! :)

What a sweetie pie! Gotta love that smile. I think he's going to break a few hearts in the future . . . I'm glad my daughter doesn't live in New Jersey (although we may come visit Grandma from time to time).
wink.gif

Thanks for sharing the pictures and stories, Cathe. He really is beautiful.

Hazel

Oh he is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! His eyes just sparkle....he is like a big ray of sunshine.......he is gorgeous!!!! My boys were big too when they were little babies however their baby sister weighs 22 pounds at 18 months. Isn't being a mother AWESOME???
MIchelle Proud momma to
Aaron (10)
Brye (3 1/2)
Kaylee Brooke (18 months)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.