Baby Anna is here!

shnikes18

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we had our baby girl - Anna Laura Boesl - on Sunday, April 8, at 6:47 a.m. She weighed in at 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and she is 18 1/2 inches long. She's beautiful and healthy, and I'm doing well also. We're putting her picture on the web nursery, and when it's up, I'll post the link. Thanks for all your encouragement through the last couple days and weeks. Now, if I can make it through this breastfeeding thing :) Take care.

Emily

Emily!!

Congratulations to you and your family!!
Looking forward to the picture.
Anna Laura is a beautiful name!
Be patient with the breastfeeding - it will click for both of you soon enough. Funny how something that is supposed to be so natural can be tough sometimes.
Take care and thanks for the great news!
Erica

Oh Emily!

I am sooo happy that Anna is finally here! You did so good thru your pregnancy and it was so fun to share it all with you! I can't wait to see her pix! Let us know soon. Give her a big kiss from all her Aunties and Uncles out here!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

congratulations! April 8th is a great day. My daughter was born April 8, 1999! Don't worry, you'll make it through breastfeeding. The beginning was the hardest. Take care! Sue

Congratulations!

You did it! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! I love her name!!! :)

The breastfeeding will all fall into place soon. It just takes a little bit of time for the 2 of you to figure out each others' rhythms. :)

Erin

RE: Baby's Picture

It doesn't pull up her exact picture; you have to choose Web Nursery from the list of links and then select her name.

She...

...is BEAUTIFUL! No doubt she's a little girl! I love her little Easter Outfit! Thanks for sharing her with us Emily and please take care of yourself.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Hi Emily! I am a little late reading the news but I'm so excited for you. Your baby is beautiful. Thanks for sharing the picture of her with us. Lots of love and hugs to you and the little sweetie!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.