August 6, 2020

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday August 6, 2020 at 9:15am EST we’ll be doing “Metabolic Med Ball Blast” LIVE! Get ready to blast into action with this non stop calorie burning cardio muscle workout. You’ll be alternating med ball blasts with metabolic weight work! Let’s Do This!

Equipment Needed:

Various weighted dumbbells (I’ll be using 5 through 12 pound handweights)

A weighted med ball (I’ll be using 4 pounds)
7B536207-DB6D-4DD3-80D1-086B30E09882.jpeg

Last edited:
Cathe,

Thank you for creating this workout, it's fantastic! Using the med ball used muscles in different ways, felt sore for two days after. And the abs as part of the rounds using the med ball felt great. Love when abs are integrated into the workout.
A permanent member of my rotation. Really enjoy using med balls during workouts.

I just previewed this one too, this week as it is a shorter one, and it’s on my
Schedule to do....it looks like alot of fun and will get me to pull out my med ball
Which I rarely do, except in some blender workouts that I put in some chapters
That use a med ball, for abs, chest squeezes, lunges, etc.

I just previewed this one too, this week as it is a shorter one, and it’s on my
Schedule to do....it looks like alot of fun and will get me to pull out my med ball
Which I rarely do, except in some blender workouts that I put in some chapters
That use a med ball, for abs, chest squeezes, lunges, etc.

Oh, using the blender to add med balls into workouts is a great idea! I'm going to do that, too :)

I used heavier medicine balls than Cathe to make it harder, think she uses a 4 lb. ball., I used 5, 8 and 10 lb. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.