ATTENTION TO ALL WHO ATTEMPTED TO SIGN UP FOR GLASSBORO RT

Happy Dance

So happy. Nancy had sent notes to both my email addresses and both had landed in my spam filter, aargh! You can imagine what the spam filter looks like for a PR person. But I'm in. I don't know what number.

I can't wait to see everyone!! Cyndi, I am shedding tears of gratitude!

Love to you all!
Cheryl

Happy Dance with Coin Belt jingles, ha!!! Tears of Joy from now til July cause you'll be XTraining and sweating just to get the chance to do it again "LIVE" with over 100 other stepin', ridin', runnin' tabatacizin', bootcampin' CATHLETES who can do anything :eek: for a weekend!!!

Is there a waiting list for this event?

ATTENTION TO ALL WHO ATTEMPTED TO SIGN UP FOR THE GLASSBORO ROAD TRIP AT 1PM TODAY......

We apologize in advance for any delay and/or inconvenience this has caused, however we had the server crash right after the 45th person successfully signed up due to high traffic demands. After that the system kicked everyone on to the wait list. In addition to that, some of the first 45 people who got in signed up (by accident) more than once. So what we are now doing is re-crediting all the double orders so that they are only signed up for one slot. After that we are going to the waiting list we have and taking sign ups in the order they were received starting with number 46 and up and through 105. If you are one of these people (from 46 to 105) you will receive a link from us by the end of the day telling you how to make your payment (which we did not yet receive) to secure your spot on the roadtrip. Anyone who is number 106 and beyond will be put on our new official waiting list. Congratulations to those of you who made it in. If you didn't make it in remember that we always have cancellations right up to even the day before the roadtrip so there is always a strong chance you can still get in.

Thank you again for your continued support and I cannot begin to tell you how much your enthusiasm and love for our Cathlete community keeps me going! CATHLETES ROCK!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.