Attention RT'ers

auntiebev

Cathlete
As some of you may know, there are several Cathletes that are currently struggling with or recovering from cancer and some have asked how we could pay tribute to those courageous women during the RT. Since we want to honor all of our fellow Cathletes or their family member that could be struggling with this terrible disease, I thought it would be nice if we could dedicate one of our workouts to them. So I thought it would be nice if we could wear either pink or teal tshirts, tank tops, or workout tops to the workout that is right after our lunch break on Saturday. PLEASE do NOT feel that you have to run out and buy a new top! I ordered wrist bands for us to wear also so we can have Cyndi take our picture and put it on here so that those women know we're thinking about them and how they inspire us!

Can't wait to see everyone this week!!!! Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

I brought a pink and a teal top, so I'll use one or the other for that Saturday afternoon workout. Great idea! I hope more people see this. Maybe we should post it on the FB page?

Leane

Not only am I bringing both a pink and teal top but I'm also bringing my grey t-shirt that says in pink letters "cancer bites."

I will be there in spirit!!! My heart goes out to all who are struggling. I will dedicate my w/o Sat and wear my teal tank!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.