Athleta clothing

Winter

Cathlete
Hi,

I received a clothing catalog from Athleta. It is the spring 2010 yoga edition. Some seriously cute stuff in there. I have never heard of this company before.

Anyone buy from them? Looks a bit pricey. Is the quality good? Does the sizing run big or small?

Thanks,
Winter

I have been ordering from Athleta. The back page of the Spring catalogue has a girl lifting a kettle bell, gotta love it!

The pants I have bought run true to size. Hands down the best fitting pants I have ever bought. If you are interested in ordering, I suggest you go to their website and read the reviews of the garment, you'll get a better sense of how each garment fits. Also, use their size fit guide - i.e. measure your parts and pieces.

Cute winter stuff is still available on clearance too.

HTH

Warning! I love their stuff too, but their pants run seriously short!

I ordered their Bettona workout pant in a regular length and it was way too short on me (about 2 inches too short). I am 5'7" with long legs.

The bad thing is they don't have the XS in a long length. I was so disappointed because I really, really liked the Bettona pant. :(

Athleta clothing is the last but equally highflying family member in Gap clothing company to be presented here after you’re awestruck by Banana Republic clothing and Old Navy clothing respectively.

Like the poster above noted, Athleta is owned by Gap now and you'll see 95% of their stuff on the Gap's multibrand website. (I don't know why some stuff is held back & only featured on the Athleta site. :confused:)

The best news? Often, Gap emails discount coupons which can be used for Athleta stuff purchased thru the Gap site.

ITA that Athleta's clothing is very high quality.

AND....if you have a GAP card, you earn points for shopping at Athleta, too!!!

I recently purchased a dress on sale at Atheleta to see how the sizing worked. I bought a small (usually what I order) and it fit pefectly. Ordered a skirt and two more dresses, perfect fit as well! I am actually wearing the skirt today ("The Gatsby")....so cute and have already gotten a bunch of compliments. I am pleased.

Aimee

You also earn points with a Banana Rep card too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrain
AND....if you have a GAP card, you earn points for shopping at Athleta, too!!!

Yeah....It's all about the points!!!! I too, LOVE Athleta....Heck, your gonna buy it anyway.....might as well get the points at Gap or Banana Republic.

I have two pair of the Dipper pants and love them! They did run true to size for me.

I'd buy more stuff from them if they weren't so pricey. I love the summer dresses in the catalog.

I have just recently ordered from them because I placed an order with GAP. Their pants come in petite and the length fits me perfectly. I could see them running short on people though I am only 5ft and petite is usually 5'4 and under. But they work for me. They fit well and the material is good quality. Both pairs of pants I got were on sale and they were still $50, but they fit me!!!!!!!!!!! They have a swirly design on the leg and I didn't have to cut it off.:eek:

chrissy

Just wanted to pass this on.......

I just ordered a few things from Athleta.com and used a coupon code I found online "MYCARD"

On orders of $100 or more using your Gap card....you will get FREE Shipping!
Every little bit counts....just wanted to let you know.

I love Athleta's stuff and think that it is really well made. Everything I have has worn and held up well. I do usually wait until things go onsale before I buy them (and of course a lot of times my size/color is sold out by then - if not I believe it was meant to be and buy it!). Sometimes I order several pairs of pants and return the ones that I don't like the fit on. Every once in a while a cut or fabric doesn't work for me but that's going to happen when you order on line.

Lisa

I have just recently ordered from them because I placed an order with GAP. Their pants come in petite and the length fits me perfectly. I could see them running short on people though I am only 5ft and petite is usually 5'4 and under. But they work for me. They fit well and the material is good quality. Both pairs of pants I got were on sale and they were still $50, but they fit me!!!!!!!!!!! They have a swirly design on the leg and I didn't have to cut it off.:eek:

chrissy

Another 5ft person so happy to read this. Yeah!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.