AthleanX

JaneJ

Cathlete
Has anyone bought and did the 90 day AthleanX workout? If so what exactly is it? I can't seem to make it out. Does Jeff do the workout with you or just tell you what to do? What about AthleanXX for women? Did you like it? Any info would be great. I really like him and would love to try it.

Hi JaneJ, I have Athlean XX for women. I did the program about 3 years ago and remember that I truly enjoyed it. Obviously the quality of the video is not like Cathe, it's pretty basic, taped at a club. The workouts can be challenging. It uses dumbbells and tends to be high reps, with some workouts being slow reps. I honestly think it's worth the money and again, I did enjoy the program. In Athlean XX for women, it is an instructor by the name of Sue that does the workouts (with two other girls showing modifications), Jeff comes out once in a while to give some pointers to proper form - he does seem to pop in when you don't expect him (kind of funny). There are also some cards that you use in the program that have certain exercises that you do on certain days of the program and believe me it's not an easy workout and I would say it intermediate-advanced. You can make the workout hard with heavier weights. In fact, now that you mention it, I think I'm going to add that program for this year and do it again. Let me know what you decide.

Not sure if this is allowed on her... now I have a brand new set for women... never used....have injuries can't lift heavier and would be interested in selling....pm me If interested.

Hi JaneJ, I have Athlean XX for women. I did the program about 3 years ago and remember that I truly enjoyed it. Obviously the quality of the video is not like Cathe, it's pretty basic, taped at a club. The workouts can be challenging. It uses dumbbells and tends to be high reps, with some workouts being slow reps. I honestly think it's worth the money and again, I did enjoy the program. In Athlean XX for women, it is an instructor by the name of Sue that does the workouts (with two other girls showing modifications), Jeff comes out once in a while to give some pointers to proper form - he does seem to pop in when you don't expect him (kind of funny). There are also some cards that you use in the program that have certain exercises that you do on certain days of the program and believe me it's not an easy workout and I would say it intermediate-advanced. You can make the workout hard with heavier weights. In fact, now that you mention it, I think I'm going to add that program for this year and do it again. Let me know what you decide.[

Thank you for your info. Wondering if I should get the regular Athlean X or Women's XX. Is it about 30 mins in length each day?

Thank you for your info. Wondering if I should get the regular Athlean X or Women's XX. Is it about 30 mins in length each day?

Hello JaneJ, yes the workouts are about 30 minutes some a little longer. I looked at the Athlean X and the Althlean XX for women, I personally liked the one for women better - it did challenge me. Now I don't know if the Athlean X are about 30 minutes or longer. I think you will have a great workout with either program, Jeff is a pretty good trainer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.