At last I ordered my first dvd

msfrost1

Hello,
I finally ordered my first dvd. I ordered power hour and for later training boot camp. I like boot camp because you can program it to how you want it. It looks pretty hard. My dvd will be in soon. I just can't wait to kill myself with this new dvd.}( Are you all going to bring me back from the dead? You know, one thing I like about cathe website is, that alot of women here are around my age. That is a big encouragement, because alot of time people tells you that the older you get the harder it is. Which I know that there are some truth to that.
I got to go and workout to the firm. I hope the firm help me out some,
because I know this dvd from cathe is going to be murder. Talk to you all later.

:7 Meverllyn

Woo-Hooo Meverllyn!! You are in for a real treat. I LOVE PowerHour. Fun, fun tape. Let us know when you get all hooked up. BootCamp is great too. You can take it piece by piece, since you will have it on DVD. Let us know what you think. BTW, I'm 50 and Cathe has tried to kill me a few times, but I keep coming back for more. WELCOME!!!!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.