Are all 8 going to come out at 1 time?

germaine

That really seems more like a miracle! Or will you spread it out over the summer? Either way, all 8 will be on a shelf with my other "Cathes". Uh oh, I think I need a bigger shelf!

germ

To S & M

Hi Chris and all,

Any chance that at least a few of the new releases will be offered on DVD? Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I love having the ability to custom make my workouts.
happy.gif

And another question, will we be able to pre-order the entire set?

I'm so excited and so happy about this new series, I want to "fast forward" to this summer now!

DVD

We haven’t made a decision about DVD yet. We’re looking at several options, including setting up our own DVD editing studio. The price on equipment needed to do this has really dropped and become very affordable. This would not only make producing DVD’s easier and more economical, but would allow us to spend more time on each production and to do a better job. We’ve only just now started to look into this.

Also, something we are considering is doing a presale for a “DVD” version of the new workouts. If we do this, you would not be charged until and if we received enough orders to make this project a go... More on this later.

Finally, Everybody in the industry is awaiting the delivery of the new Sony Play Station 2, which will be available this fall in the USA. This should really help increase DVD sales.

DVD Presales

Thanks for the quick response -- I would gladly permit you to charge my credit card NOW in anticipation of having the DVD format. I used to do that at the Firm years ago and I would do it for your productions. One thing I KNOW with Cathe's videos is that I will have a challenging workout with great music and a great cast! Although there are some Cathe videos that I like more than others, I have never been disappointed in anything that she has made!

Cast Members for New Productions

Another question -- will Rhonda, Lisa, Cedie, Maria, Kathy, and.or Hope be back? I love having the same familiar faces to work out with
happy.gif

Familiar faces!

Great question, Amy!! I love working out with them all! Also, will there be pre-orders on the VHS versions?
TIA

Sorry! Didn't see the post below

on preordering. Thanks for answering it though.
And I DO hope we get to see all of the old "gang" on these new tapes.

Possible DVD

I'm glad to read this.. I have a DVD player already but it's not in my workout... but I do have a Playstation in this workout room and wouldn't mind upgrading to Playstation II with DVD capabilities... I would to see these workouts on DVD!

Lydia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.