April 19, 2018

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: April 19th, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we will be doing “Vertical Loading 2” LIVE. Just as in my original Vertical Loading LIVE class, this total body weight training routine works from head to toe with six exercises (which get repeated once) and then 6 new exercises (repeated once) and then a final set of 6 new exercises (repeated once). That’s 18 different exercises !!!
Get ready to lift it and love it !

Equipment Needed:

A set of 5, 8, 10, 12 and 15 pound dumbbells
A stability ball
A fitness mat
Two gliding devices

For those who participate in Cathe Live Class my hat goes off to you! You are my super heroes! Cathe Live isn't easy! And for those that participate in Cathe Live class after class you are all amazing! I have started to transition from Cathe's DVD to Cathe Live and Cathe Live is a different workout! The people in the class has shown me what hard work and dedication can do! I can do most of it, but my burpees, push ups, mountain climbers, need more work! That is the great thing about Cathe workouts is it is always challenging! But, I am much more better then I was last year!

I am not saying all of Cathe Live classes are majorily hard because they aren't. They are doable! I want people to do Cathe Live Classes! If you are new to them like me don't worry if you are not perfect! Just keep doing them! You will get better! It takes time! You are worth it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.