Anyone starting soon?

rhbrand

Cathlete
I'm planning on starting Nov 1 I'd check in here with anyone who is starting soon, if there is anyone LOL

Following. There are a couple of rotations I'm working through at the moment, but my intent is to start early 2022.

I did disk 3 yesterday (going to be doing Legs on Tuesdays). Had just eaten (too much!) food so it was brutal! Note to self...pick time of day to workout wisely!

Yah, already nervous about all those pushups that will pop up tomorrow when I do disk 1!! Yikes!

Anyone here want to start a check in? I have one started on VF if anyone here is a member there

Well, I had to quit for a short period of time. My MIL passed a week ago, and we just had her funeral today.
FIL is a lost man now, so we'll be helping him a little more for a couple weeks.
I'm planning on starting over again Nov 29.

Sorry to hear of the passing of your mom-in-law, rhbrand. That can be so tough. How good of you to help out her spouse. Take care.

I got off to a slow start too. I am going to be restarting again myself. So it may work out that a few of us are starting around the same time which is nice.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.