Anyone "Squeezing"

Ciddy

Cathlete
I've been reading a lot about the new Tracy Effinger's Squeeze workout. I love these type of workouts (Lotte Berk, Bar, Callanetics, etc.) so I finally caved and ordered it yesterday. Has anyone here tried it yet?

RE: Anyone

You should get it tomorrow! Seriously, I live in CT and received it in only two business days. And I thought Cathe had good customer service! Tracy mailed it from California!

I'm doing a P90X rotation and haven't tried it yet but I'm thinking of doing it in place of Legs and Back on Thursday. I'll report back after I'm done. I love all the options you get on this DVD. I think it was worth the money.

I also received my DVD from CA in a record time of 2 days. I didn't care for the squeeze full body workout, but I do like the power squeeze 30 min workout and the custom squeeze. I will mainly use this DVD for the lower body and ab sections. I do like her stretches and use them after I run.

I still have DOMS in my flank area from her legs/abs section I did Monday!!!

It's not hard, but man, it works the little muscles you didn't know you had!

Actually by now she does have some clips of her workout. I like the DVD. It is not the hardest, but very pleasant. I've been doing her abs a lot. For legs I think "iballet" is a lot tougher if you like this callanetic type of leg workout. Overall I'm happy with this DVD.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.