Anyone on/use Athlinks?

jdimascio

Cathlete
It seems we have a decent number of competitive runners, triathletes, swimming, cyclists on the forums. I was just curious if anyone is on Athlinks. I think it's a pretty cool site. I like that you can track your races and results. A lot of mine I can't find from years ago, but it's just cool to see the races that I have done and document thogught, weather, how I was feeling. It's good for accountability too...

I am on Athlinks. I signed up this year but they don't have all the races I've done. I have emailed them some races that they missed and they have added some of them not all. I do keep my own spreadsheet though that details all my races, finishing time, where I placed and comments about the race. I wish Athlinks had all my races though.

I am on Athlinks. I signed up this year but they don't have all the races I've done. I have emailed them some races that they missed and they have added some of them not all. I do keep my own spreadsheet though that details all my races, finishing time, where I placed and comments about the race. I wish Athlinks had all my races though.

Yeah, I am also missing races. I did the same and sent them an email about it. It is pretty cool to see what some of my times were ten+ years ago though...although I have been running for years. I might have to bug them again about some of the races I did a long time ago!!

I like the fact that they group the races by year or by 5K, 10K, etc.

Unfortunately some of the races I do are so small that even I can't find the race results!

I bet it's great to see all the races you have done in the past 10 years!

Hi! I am also on Athlinks. I know when I emailed them my missing races they tried to find as many as they could. Sometimes I cant even find my results online! It's a great way to go back and compare your times when you do the same races each year. And as incentive after injury to catch back up.

Thanks for posting this info. I had no idea it existed. I am new to running but this will be a great place to track my results.

Thanks for posting this info. I had no idea it existed. I am new to running but this will be a great place to track my results.
It is pretty cool. I didn't know about it until a couple of years ago. And for about a span of 8 years (child bearing years) I wasn't really racing much, so it was cool to find races that I have done before I had children. I hope you can find most of your previous races!!

Oooohhhh...... thanks!!! Neat-o!!! It looks like most of mine popped up. I've only been at it since the 09/2009, so there wasn't much for it to find, but I've got a decent little stack. I've got a feeling there are a few missing, and I will need to remember what. I've got all my stuff somewhere, but will have to look for it. I did send them one to look up. The easiest way would be to go through all my old tshirts - ha!!!!!!

Way cool, and everything in one spot.

Thanks!!!

Nan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.