Anyone need a roommate

FireLight

Cathlete
Hello Cathletes going to Glassboro this weekend,

This morning I received an email asking if I was interested in attending the RT.
Of course, I said yes! So I'm in!

I booked my hotel room at the Residence Inn but I thought I'd ask if anyone needs a room mate who is residing at the Marriott?

Looking forward to an exciting weekend with all of you!

Are you part of the Facebook group, Tripping with Cathe?
It seems to be where most of the discussion about the road trip happens, you might want to post there or I could post it for you?

Compli8ted,

We met at last year's road trip, I have a picture of you and me together. I was wondering if you wanted my drawstring bag from the road trip. It usually ends up laying around unused. If interested, tell me.

Compli8ted,

We met at last year's road trip, I have a picture of you and me together. I was wondering if you wanted my drawstring bag from the road trip. It usually ends up laying around unused. If interested, tell me.
You are so sweet, FireLight! What a nice gesture! Thank you so much for the offer, but like you, I don't get much use from the bag either. I have been using the bag we got last year to tote my spin shoes when going back and forth to the gym.

You know, after I posted saying that it would have been nice to meet you, I thought to myself, "I did meet her last year!" Well, d'oh me! :p I wasn't sure of your real name, but after seeing your profile picture on FB, I realized that I have a picture of you and me with Michelle L. :) I'm so happy for you that you were able to attend this year's trip. I expect NOTHING to hold me back from attending next year, so I hope you'll be there as well!

Thank you again!! (((hugs)))

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.