Anyone interested in doing ICE Rotation with me?

mom2five

Cathlete
Hello. I am a longtime follower of Cathe who has spent last several "seasons" away. Looking to get back on track with ICE and hoping to have some support from fellow Cathe fans.

Basically workout & nutrition support. I've dusted off my un-used ICE package and am ready to go. Anyone want to join me?

I've been an inconsistent exerciser for many a season, some weeks working out 2x other weeks not at all. For me, at this point in time it's key that the workouts are done in approx 30 min. on workdays. So I'm starting the Fit Split series on Monday. Most single workouts in that series are short enough.
So, is it too late to join you restarting a more consistent workout and clean eating habit?

Dutchie42, I'm sorry I just saw this.
Yes, let's get this done, it's never too late to join.

Today was Day2. I'm so proud of myself, dragging myself up at 5AM to get workout done. Daylight Savings has helped drastically.

Monday
I did ICE --upper body. It felt good, but as a cardio-junkie by heart I start getting bored about 20 minutes into the program. Alas, I know it's good for me!

Day 3. ICE Metabolic workout. I liked this one better than yesterday, time flew by. The rotation prescribes that I take tomorrow off, but I will go ahead and move forward & switch with Friday as I have an early work meeting.
A little bit of muscle soreness yesterday, but nothing that IBU didn't alleviate.

Are you voting today?

Cricket. Cricket.

Day 5. ICE cardio. Felt great. I"m picking up momentum and feel like I can do this. I recently read that it takes 66 days for form a habit (not the 21-30 days recently believed).
So.... 61 more days to go!

Cricket. Cricket.

Day 5. ICE cardio. Felt great. I"m picking up momentum and feel like I can do this. I recently read that it takes 66 days for form a habit (not the 21-30 days recently believed).
So.... 61 more days to go!
Go, Melanie, Go!!! Keep up the momentum! You've got this!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.