anyone from wisconsin

I am from Bristol, which is a small town in Kenosha county-south eastern corner of Wisconsin. Both my husband and I were born and grew up there. We moved to SC and lived there for 7 years and now just this last year moved up to Michigan...trying to get closer to WI! I graduated from Carroll College in Waukesha, Wisconsin. :>)

Hey lala1 I know where Marshfield is. I have and Aunt & Uncle that live there. I grew up in a small town also. Just keep going up Hwy 13 until you get to Mellen. Talk about a small town.

Laurie Mac

I too know where Marshfield is. My DH grew up in Howards Grove and a lot of his family use to live in Marshfield (and some still do).

Joanne

My mom's side of the family is from Neenah; my grandmother and some aunts/uncles/cousins still live in Neenah-Appleton. I spent many winters growing up trying to skate on Lake Winnebago!

I'm originally from Indiana; I moved to Madison last August.

Wow, can't believe there's Catheites so close to Freeport IL!

The good news is, I just got offered a job in Madison yesterday! I am totally going to accept!

Rebecca11--I love that park too! We should meet up sometime. Let me know!

-Thea

Lived in the La Crosse area for 7 years - loved it there. We are now back in our home state of North Dakota and it is nice to be close to family. If we had to move again though, it would be back to WI! Never did change to the Packers though.

Rachelle

I am in a suburb of Milwaukee (Waukesha County). Born in Milwaukee, lived in ROckord, IL for 12 years and then came back to Wisconsin!

Hello Wisconsin!
I was born and raised in a small town 30 miles north of Madison, Pardeeville and this is also where I raised my 2 children.
I commute to Madison for work and also attended college.
But as I grow older and the boys attend college, the weather of Arizona is looking mighty nice.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.