Anyone else anxious for new STS blog updates?

rubleneesey

Cathlete
I know I am! I can't wait to see who is in the line up for this weekend and I'm interested to see what progress/changes they've made or decided upon.

So, anyone been checking the blog obsessively? (or am I am the "lone blog stalker", lol) ;-)

Denise

I stalk the blog several times daily. Stalking is just another name for my hopes for updates springing eternal! I think this weekend we will see a whole lotta updates....

Clare

I wrote about this in another thread, but I wonder when they are filming? I had assumed it would be Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Saturday. But no updates since last weekend, either in the blog or in the STS forum.

I just wonder what's going on.

Another stalker here, too! I've been obsessively checking the blog, too!:)

In response to another post, STS said that this first week only, they would just be filming over the previous weekend, but, starting this weekend, they will be doing more filming during the week, too. (They wanted to have NFL Films check over the footage and make sure that it was turning out alright.) It looks like we'll start getting more regular updates now!:)

Filming this weekend

SNM did post that they were going to be taking a break from filming this past week to check over everything they did last weekend and fine tune things with NFL Films. They said they'd be filming again this weekend, and from here on out there would be more frequent pictures and blog updates.

Wendy

Waiting With Great Expectation

I am with you! I am waiting with great expectation for more blog pictures. Hopefully, they are filming again today, and we will see more pictures tonight. :)

I imagine that we will see Cedie, Deazie, Denise, Robert, and Stuart. I am wondering if they will mix up the cast members throughout the series or keep these same teams.

I am looking forward to seeing if the guys can do the sky high cheerleader tuck jumps like Cathe! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

OMG yes!! I check the blog like every 5 minutes :7 . I'll bet they'll put up some new pictures today, at least I hope they will!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.