Anyone doing RushFit??????

112toGuru

Cathlete
So really don't even know why I'm asking, it's not like I don't have enough planned out already, at least until June, maybe September? But just in case, is anyone out there doing RushFit? Muay Thai? MMA Ripped? or any other martial arts based training programs?

Please chime in and tell me about your results, what you liked or didn't like.

Meanwhile I'll be searching the Royal's latest, brooding over why I didn't get an invite, and daydreaming about a beautiful princess & handsome prince, a carriage ride through the streets of London, and thinking all is right in the world....I think I need to buy a dress! :D

I have it and have previewed all the workouts, but so far have only done the Stretch workout (which is excellent, IMO: a nice combo of joint mobility and flexibility exercises). I'm doing a different rotation right now, but plan to do RF at some point.

Thanks kathryn,

I just reviewed the clips yesterday couldn't really tell what the music was like though, rock I think, which I thought goes good with that, well maybe not the stretch? Is that the actual music? As I was looking at it I almost got the feeling that I could make a routine like this from the Cathe's that I have, or at least something with similar elements. Possible? No hurry, of course, lately I've been in a mix & match mode.

I still think if I did the workout blender I'd string a bunch of combos together for an extra long step routine, a shorter drill one, and barre type. Course I would just be using the DVD's at this point.

RushFit looks awesome!

Rushfit looks great, just wish I could afford it and Cathe's pre-sale right now!
I'llkeep it in mind though - thanks for the link. Looks really awesome!

I checked out the website and this particular set doesn't appeal to me at all...

This is one of only a small number of times that a Cathlete hasn't successfully enabled me to make a fitness purchase! :p

I have the set, I am not doing them as a rotation, but have reviewed a few of the workouts here:

http://www.huffandbuff.com/?s=rushfit

Maria

Thank you so much for the link & reviews, look forward to reading the rest. What exactly does "body leverage" type exercises mean? I like also that the coaching includes the benefits of the exercise & target of each. Exactly the approach I look for now in what I choose. In addition I like the beginner-intermediate-advanced progression as I have found, I seldom have the same level throughout different exercise rotations, or even the same routine, given the day!

Last edited:
i just remembered seeing it on Amazon-the Strength and Endurance workout for something like $7.99

laura

Yup, a fellow Cathlete and good friend of mine picked it up to try it out. She wasn't a fan so she was glad she didn't pop for the entire set right from the get-go.

I tried Insanity before I bought it this way. I was able to buy the preview disc off of someone who had already purchased the set by the time I was considering it. For $10.00 I got to try a work out w/o having to worry about the hassles of returning the entire set if I didn't like it. Well worth it IMO.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.