Anybody live in Victoria BC or Chicago, IL?

benvonwojo

Cathlete
Hello ladies:

Does anyone live in Victoria, BC or CHicago, IL? Just wondering, because I thought meaybe sometime we could all meet and go for a run together by the lake or somrthing like that. I cant make it to the Cathe ROad Trip to meet everyone and I feel left out.

I live near Chicago about 30-45 minutes southwest. I know I can't go either. Bummer!:-(

Where's Victoria?

Keep me posted if you can get a bunch of Chicagoans together. That would be fun.

Dallas
(formerly dmstefanos)

Victoria is the capital of British Colubia in Canada. Its on Vancouver Island just north of seattle and west of vancouver. There is no bridge to the island only ferries. We live there in summer and winter.

I used to live in Naperville! I'm now in central IL, about 2 hours from Naperville (where my parents still live). I am going on the road trip, but if Chicago people are planning a get-together, let me know. I'm in that neck of the woods quite often. :)

Hi, I am in Chicago September through Novemeber & March through May every year. I love to get together sometime. Maybe we can arrange something way in advance? Any suggestions for dates and place to meet?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.