Any Wisconsin Cathe fans out there

jedipadme

Cathlete
I was inspiraed by the Texas girls in their pictures from the road trip and how supportive they are of each other. I was wondering if there was any Cathe fans from my great home state. :+ :p :)

Hey fitness Jedi! YES, I am here in Wisconsin, but I don't think there are very many of us around! Where do you live???? I live just north of Watertown (kindof between Madison & Milwaukee). I was jealous also of the Texan support group! We can have our own, even if it is just us two!!!!

WISCONSIN!!!! COOL!!!!

Sorry. I had to say it. On the road trip, Angie (Finsgirl) saw some poor guy walking down the hotel hallway with a Wisconsin shirt on and said "WISCONSIN!! COOL!". Then we all burst into gales of laughter.

I think it maybe was one of those "you had to be there" moments.

Shutting up now:p

Robin,
I live in the Manitowoc area, about 35 minutes south of Green Bay on HWY 43. I would love to have a Wisconsin group and if it turns out to be just the 2 of us, that is great, however, the more the better. :)

I know there is another person around here. I'm not sure if she is still logging onto Cathe or not, but I know her first name is Colleen, and she is in the Milwaukee area. Colleen, if you read this, please let us know if you are interested in joining are small, but mighty Wisconsin group!

I have a freind from Madison who actually got me hooked on Cathe but I don't know if see does the forums....I will try to get her on here.

Not from Wisconsin but I will be taking a vacation to the Dells in August. Are you ladies close to there? :)

I grew up close to the Dells area! Where are you going?? You will have a great time. It is an awesome place. I live about two hours from the dells now.

We are staying at the Great Wolf Lodge Aug 8-11. We rented one of those new condo's that are getting ready to open at the end of the July. Then we are going to La Crosse to stay the night of the 11th and will leave later in the day on the 12th. I am going to see an allergy doctor to see if that is why I have headaches. :)

Hi, I am from Wisconsin. I live in Rice Lake, 1 hour north of Eau Claire. I love cathe and its always nice to know there are other people out here that love Cathe as much as me. Keep in touch. Karen

Great Wolf Lodge is AWESOME!!! You are going to love it. The Dells is VERY busy at this time of year, so be prepared for that! Good luck with the allergy doc too! Hopefully you can find out what is causing them.

Hi Karen!!! Welcome to our Wisconsin Cathe support group! We need to come up with a fun name for us all! I had no idea that there were at least 3 of us in Wisconsin on these boards! WHOO-HOOO!

I live in Madison, just moved back after a couple of years in Illinois!

Great to hear there are fellow Cathe fans around! I have a friend near Green Bay that is a new Cathe fan--not sure if she's on the forums???

Thea

Hi Thea! We are only 45 minutes away from one another! Have any ideas as to what we can name our wonderful group??? I'm not coming up with any!

Thea,
This is Laura....I am fitness jedi/jedipadme. I am the one that started this thread. We need a name for our group.

Robin-do you have ideas?

I don't have any ideas right now but I will try to brainstorm and come up with some. Maybe we can come up with a couple different ones and then vote on one that we like best...just an idea.:)

Hey, Fitness Jedi!

Both Meecher and I are from Wisconsin. Checkout Meecher's pictures from the roadtrip. Maybe next year we'll have a larger Wisconsin delegation at the Cathe Roadtrip. ;)

I live in Waukesha and Michelle (Meecher) lives in Brookfield so we're both in the Milwaukee area. It would be great to get together sometime.

Sue

It sounds like there is a bunch of us from WI. Wouldn't it be awesome if we got a group together for the next road trip? Once we get a name maybe we can have daily or weekly check ins. :( :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.