Any Thoughts on Zumba?

Czechfan

Cathlete
I've been wondering about Zumba. I see Amazon has several Zumba dvds or sets available. Just curious what you all know or think of your experiences with Zumba?

Thank you your in put

Nora

I've been to several Zumba classes...some are pretty good......but some are like a strip tease or pole dancing. Look for refitrev on youtube. You might like them.

I own a number of Zumba DVD programmes, Zumba Total Body Transformation System, Zumba Exhilarate and Zumba Incredible Results, which includes the Zumba Riser (I don't have the riser so I use a mini step). I have never attended a live Zumba class but years ago I used to do Ballroom and Latin American dancing.

I really like the Incredible Results DVDs especially the Step routines, these are like dancing step aerobics. There is also a really good abs routine using a chair. The Transformation System DVDs are pretty good too. Not so keen on Exhilarate, mainly due to the lighting used. I find I need to do the routines 3 or 4 times before I learn all the moves but once you learn the moves you can put more into the dance.

I use these on my cardio workout days and work up a good sweat. They have modifiers if you can't do all the high impact moves.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.