Any thoughts on Jillian Michael's Body Shred?

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi all,

I have not bought this program yet, but I am eyeing it. I was wondering if anyone has done Body Shred and what did you think of it? I look forward to your opinions and insights. I must say I am intrigued and love the idea of a challenging 30 min workout with lots of variety.

Have a blessed day and thank you in advance for your input!

Nora

Haven't seen it or done it myself, but a Cathlete on an FB forum has it and says these workouts are no joke! Sorry, that's all I got!

Clare

Voted program I would most like to return to from 2015, and Tonique, of course, which I had just really started before having to address a lower leg issue. Whoops. I liked it very much, it was the toughest program I've done & I went straight through the whole thing, 8 weeks, 6 days a week. I did add a warm up & cool down just about everyday. Calorie burn range 350 to 440, averaging 375. Every day ends in a puddle. It's JMBR for the big kids.

It was Amazon deal of the day, if anyone scooped that up, what a deal. I like the 3-2-1 method which makes the intensity doable. Lots of variety and the shenanigans aren't over the top. I would say it's right up your alley Czechfan.

dmerz,

Thanks for the link. I had not read that review. I know I really want Body Shred now, it sounds amazing and its 30-35 min max, gotta love that. This is currently on the top of my wish list.

Have a great day!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.