Any other instructors with similar step workouts?

ChelePA

Cathlete
I really love step for a fun workout. Are there any instructors similar to Cathe with good music? I wish Cathe would make another like PRS2..one of my favorites!

Have you looked at Amy Bento Ross? She has 5 Advanced Step Challenges (1-5) and just released a new one Stepletic which I have but have not attempted yet. Perhaps a bit more complicated than Cathe, esp #5 but I love them and I think her music is good (personal preferences differ). Also you could look for Seasung Ziegler. Her's are hard to come by now. I think hers are a bit more challenging than even Amy's but fun once you get the combos.
The other option I've used is The Gymbox (Roku app and online streaming only, a couple are posted on youtube). There are several instructors that do either beginning (30 min) or advanced (60 minute) classes. They are taught live so sometimes there are a lot of step knees and corner to corner knees as they show the next move but they normally make it through 3-4 different combos in a 60 minute class. I would say their advanced classes are at an intermediate level - the choreo is easier than Cathe's.

Tracey Staehle is another good but hard to find step instructor. Her's are also intermediate but some unique fun moves.

Unfortunately no one is making step workout videos much anymore!! Which is a bummer as I LOVE LOVE LOVE a good step workout!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.