Any other hockey fans?

Are any of you getting excited for the Stanley cup to begin?

I am sitting here watching the Sharks (live 30 min from the arena) and am anxiously awaiting the first playoff game.

We get tix to about a dozen games + per year.

Whose your fav team and do you get to see them live?
:+

I've been a huge Detroit Red Wings fan since the late '80s when they were terrible. Saw a picture of Steve Yzerman and I was hooked for good-I was 14!

I got my whole family and my husband(who knew absolutely nothing about hockey)to love it as much as I do.

We're going to Friday night's game against the Dallas Stars.

GO WINGS!

Klaudia

A Devs fan here (who also happens to like a few other teams quite a bit). Fortunately my SO is a huge fan, and former player, so we watch a lot of NHL, AHL, ECAC, and NCAA.

WE are huge flyers fans. Through thick and thin good and bad.
Also both my boys play so we are at the local skating rink all the time! We go to see the Hershey Bears a few times a year they are AHL.They won the Calder Cup last year.
Garilee

I love hockey as well. Of course being from Colorado I'm a huge Avs fan. I love this time of year. I love the playoffs. I love the Cup games. It's just a fun sport to watch.

We are a family of hockey fans. Go Stars!

3 of my boys play hockey. My 16 year old plays in a local league. He and his brothers have mini sticks and nets that they use on their knees inside the house. It gets pretty rowdy. Especially when the 2 year-old starts swinging his stick at more than just the ball!

I'm often up too late during the week because I can't turn the game off.

Michelle

We are Sabres fans here. Hockey is a huge part of our lives. My oldest son,19 played travel hockey for 11 years before deciding to retire and go to college. My youngest son, is 14 and plays AAA hockey and we travel quite a bit.

We have been to many play off and regular season games in past years. This year, the play off tickets are sold out already. But we will make an evening out of watching together at home.

GO SABRES!

Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

We are Detroit Red Wing fans. I have 2 boys playing hockey. My 6 yr old was scouted for a travel team. My 2 yr old only wears hockey jerseys, sleeps in hockey gloves and when asked what his name is, he replies hockey. So yes, we are huge hockey fans and love watching.

GO WINGS !!
Christine

Judy

I'm a HUGE Sabres fan also! Very much looking forward to tonights game! My middle son played hockey since he was four (20 now) and I really miss those days.

Go Sabres!

Debbie:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.