Any NFL fans here??

eaglobo

Cathlete
Just curious to see if there were fellow NFL fans on the board?? I'm a huge Eagles fan with high hopes for this year, but every time I guarantee something, I end up with gobs of egg on my face.

Who's your team??

Jerry

Jerry and Robin, my two favorite teams. I am originally from South Jersey, so I grew up rooting for the Eagles and am still a fan. I live in Denver now so I can't stand the Broncos :). Also, I am a PSU alum so I love them too. Too bad I don't get to see many games being out here in Denver.

Karin

Well, apparently, I'm an underdog supporter because my NFL team is the Lions and my college team the Michigan State Spartans.

I went to MSU, so of course I love them.

And, I grew up 60 miles from Detroit, so the Lions have always been my team.

I also love the Red Wings, the Pistons, and the Tigers, whether they're winning or losing! Luckily, they're all doing better as of late. ;-)

I'm also a Steelers and a Bears fan.

anne

Karin,

I went to a PSU game in 1991, what an experience that was!!! 100,000 fans....wind chill of 0, only seats were bleacher seats, only one bathroom, or so it seemed, and ice cold bleacher seats, and I had a great time!! Would I do it again...not on your life!

The experience did make me regret the fact that I never went to a four year college, though...what a great atmosphere.

I live in Patriots country, but I'm a Jets fan!!! I look forward to our annual trek to Giants Stadium every November. GO JETS!!!!!!

Steeler fan here. Also a fantasy fooball player; this is my second year. Last year, I finished third out of twelve. And I play with a bunch of men. :)

Oh NO!! There are too many Steelers fan here!!! lol

GO BROWNS!!! (Lorrie, I feel your pain!)

For college
GO BUCKEYES!!!

I am a Buckeye, but I have to say the Browns really have my heart. They break it every year! ha One day, I tell you...one day we will take it all! At least the Buckeyes make me happy every year...

Okay I see someone needs to "represent" here on the west coast!:7

Go Seattle Seahawks!!!:D I am from Seattle and about died a few years back when we made into to the SuperBowl. I have high hopes for my team this year!

I will also be drooling all over my tv screen whenever I see Tiki Barber or his brother play!:7

Steelers, MSU Spartans, and USC are my teams.
I grew up in the metro Detroit area and the Lions were GOOD when they played in the OLD Tiger Stadium, which is now demolished.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.