Any newbies (or Canadians) in the Aug. RT?

MagStepr

Cathlete
Hey everyone!

I'm just curious if there is anyone from Canada going to the Aug. Road Trip or am I the only one? This would be my first Cathe road trip and I am a little nervous about going by myself. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Thanks!

Maggie

Hi Maggie
Im not from Canada but this is my first road trip. Actually its the first time i've ever worked out in a class setting. Normally I work out at home, alone. I'm hoping not to trip and fall or do something else embarassing in public. I"m very excited tho and I think its going to be a great group of ladies and guys there who share a common interest. Plus I hear Cathe is a real sweet heart in person.
Im getting very exited. Just trying to find someone to meet up with at the airport and to go back to get my rapid rover set up.
I also need to buy workout clothing since I dont have anything decent for public lol.
You will be fine, and we will all have a blast!

That is too funny jenmgo! I was just thinking the same thing, I need to get some workout clothes as I don't think my old t-shirt and walmart shorts will do ;-)

The more I read posts by other first timers, the more I'm thinking that there is nothing to be worried about. We're all in this together, right?

Maggie

Hi Stephanie!

I'm in Edmonton, so it's quite a ways to go for me. Have fun at the road trip in July!

Maggie

Well, I was a newbie last year and I once had a terrible crush on a Canadian (his name was Matt)...Does that count? :7 See you in August!

I'm new to the road trip! I live about an hour from the gym in South Jersey. I'm a little nervous because I won't know anyone... Looking forward to meeting you!

Hi Maggie

I'm a Canadian going to the road trip in July.

I live out in the country in Wainfleet Township, about half hour or so
from Niagara Falls.
I lived in Edmonton 1977-1980, my brother still lives there.

I am super excited about this road trip, it is my first too!

I am also a little nervous, I can be a little slow some times at learning new choreography. So I hope I don't look to dorky trying to keep up in a live class.:eek:

Take care, Brigitte :7

StephanieD and Brigitte, I'm sure you will make Canadians look good at the July trip. Have fun! I didn't really think or worry about missing steps in a live class, but I am NOW! :p

Beavs (our honorary Canadian ;))and Stephanie - See you in August!

Maggie

Maggie!

Not from Canada, but another newbie going in August...by myself!! Cannot wait to meet you!

jen

Hey Jen! It's good to know that there will be lots of newbies there.
Looking forward to meeting you!:)

Maggie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.