Any March "Xers"?

I started this Monday - am doing pretty well but would like to share my thoughts, frustrations, DOMS }( , etc. are going.

Anyone else game?

:7

RE: Any March

Hi there Jacque. Not starting in March, but am part of the Xers check in. First off, I want to say congrats on getting P90X. I believe that is is a great system and you will learn so much from it.

Secondly, if for some reason there are no March starters, please come on over to our check-in. We love people and would be more than happy to have you there. A few of us are starting our second rotation on April 1st, so we would be doing it along with you.

Have a great journey with the X and I hope that you get what you want out of it and more!!!

Lea

Hi, Jacque!

I'm a March "Xer"!:) Just started on Sunday in fact. I'm really liking it so far. Plenty of DOMS in my abs, triceps and shoulders so far. Did Legs & Back today. Did you know Ab Ripper X is on that dvd? I just discovered that today so I don't know if it's on the other strength dvds but I felt a little slow for not knowing this before. Tomorrow is Kenpo X for me and Sunday I start with Chest & Back again since I took my rest day on Tuesday because I didn't have time to workout.

How are you feeling so far?

Sue

Hi Sue !

For me it has been loads of DOMS in my shoulders, tris and back. Didn't feel much after the Legs and Back.

I did happen to notice the Ab ripper X at the end of the tape. I don't have enough time in the AM before work so just left it in and did it afterward at night.

Still feeling the need for a little more cardio so have added a 30 min session in the PM after the "weight" workouts this week.

I have a quite a little bit of extra fat lurking around the behind, saddlebags, belly and thighs.

Am feeling stronger and have felt a little more energy and initiative to push myself as the days have gone by.

Caught DH's cold last night so have taken today off and will hit the KenpoX tomorrow. Am feeling like the early bedtime and much resting today has helped.

Until next time :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.