any idea where to buy orig firm vol 1 dvd?

Fach

Cathlete
I still love the old firm vol 1 with Susan Harris. It's good for days when I want to work out at a slower pace. Anyone know where i can find a dvd cpoy? I have a vhs. A very old vhs i might add :)

Did you try firmdirect.com? That's their official website and I saw a dvd that had Susan Harris on the cover. Not sure if that's the same one, but good luck!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

I might have this one somewhere and I dont use it. I would have to search though ,things are packed u0p since we are moving in a few weeks/

Thanks everyone. I'll try the searches you directed. BTW I did try the Firm direct. They don't offer that one just mixes.

You can still find it from Firmdirect. It's titled "Body Sculpting Basics" right now, but it is the original volume 1. I have never ordered from them before, but I believe that their shipping is kind of expensive.

I searched high and low for it a couple of months ago because I didn't want to have to buy it from Firm Direct, but the only place I could find it was at Amazon and the seller there wanted $40 for it! So, I bit the bullet and ordered it from FD. They charged close to $7 for shipping and it was on back order for two months. Hopefully you won't have a problem with them, but I think this workout is getting harder to find. Maybe they're discontinuing it. They are clueless wonders at Goodtimes!

I'll sell it to you. The oldies are definately the best of that series. I lost a ton of weight years ago with the old Firm workouts. I have some newer ones with Susan Harris I like as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.