"Any guys out there?" 8-4

m keith

Cathlete
GREETINGS!!!
All right then, I hope all is well with everyone - it's been a hectic week for me indeed, but I've managed to start up a new p90x+ rotation. My marathon training has to be put on hold for a few weeks - apparently, I have developed runner's knee (yikes). Now I have to take it easy for a while. Oh well...at least I have the X to keep me busy.

There is a little Tony Horton news that I am going to post later over on the general discussion boards. Could be fun - especially for Texans - you'll see what I mean.

Catch all ya'll later
Keith

Hey guys-

I did most of 4DS - Bootcamp/Bi/Tri this morning. Still really thinking about these morning workouts. I feel like I could get more out of a 1/2 hr workout in the afternoon rather than 70 minutes in the morning. I just can't focus. I'll see, I guess. This morning I only did two of the weight segments because I just felt wiped out. So maybe I have long workouts on the weekends, and 3 or 4 shorter ones during the week.?

Keith, I was hoping your knees would hold, because I seem to have the same problem around mile 5 or 6. Be sure not to rush back to anything too soon, or you'll hurt yourself. (I know you know..)

Ben

Hey guys,

I did Muscle Max today. Maybe I'll do Step Blast tomorrow.

Keith, I know how it feels to have knee pain. I get that sometimes too if I do too much step aerobics. It's hard to lay off your favorite form of cardio because of it :(.

Tim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.