"Any guys out there?" 7-31

m keith

Cathlete
Hey guys - I feel like I have abandoned the group over the last couple of days - I keep getting distracted and forgetting to check in. Lots going on, I guess. At any rate - HELLO! I hope all is well with everyone!
I've been running a lot this week and doing a lot of core work too. GS has been my workout of choice but I starting to add in some pyramid stuff - I haven't done these in a while so I'm happy to be adding them back in.
August RT is right around the corner - gotta get geared up...you know I'm bringing my A game.
Talk to you guys later,
Keith

Hey guys. Good luck getting ready for your RT, Keith!

I did HCE #2 (Hi/lo Intervals) for the first time today. I had HCE for a while now but never bothered to do #2, thinking it was just a watered down Imax 3 (and therefore easy!). Boy, was I wrong! My legs were fried from the Low Max blasts, and just when I thought it was over the Kick Max blasts were added in the end! I had no idea the kick max blasts were in there. Moral of the story: don't underestimate a Cathe workout!

Hi guys
I did Muscle Max at lunch (I was late getting back to work) I may do a run this evening
Take care
Chris

Hey guys-

Kind of under the weather today, so I'm skipping GS chest/tri (can't say I'm too upset missing all those push ups). I'm out of town until Monday, so I should have ample time to recover from whatever I've got. By then, my High Step bundle should be here and I'll have some new workouts to try. Have a good weekend!

Ben

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.