Any Guesses as to the Month?

I know it doesn't make any difference but I just wanted to know if anyone had a guess as to when the DVD's might be finished? Just busy waiting so I thought I'd ask?

I'm thinking they will be in the mail the end of Jan.They haven't been sent away to duplicate,have they? If they have then it may be the middle on Jan.Either way I can't wait!

Oh, I've been wondering this. I finally broke down today and ordered them. I just couldn't stand knowing everyone else had them and I didn't. I can't wait for them to come out and know they'll be wonderful.

Lee Anne

Okay, my glass is always half full! I think we'll have them for the new year...end of December or beginning of January...yes?? :) :) We need them for the January rotation!!! :) :) :)

Jo

I'm thinkinnnnnnnng....February!

Shall we start a pool?

It takes a long time to edit movies. I've been trying to convert my home movies to DVD's and it really takes a long time. Of course, SNM doesn't have a 4 year old climbing up in their laps every two minutes saying, "I WANT to see!!!!!"

I'm thinkinnnnnnnng....February!

Shall we start a pool?

It takes a long time to edit movies. I've been trying to convert my home movies to DVD's and it really takes a long time. Of course, SNM doesn't have a 4 year old climbing up in their laps every two minutes saying, "I WANT to see!!!!!"

Im still thinking not yet for a while.I remember when they were doing the BB series.Something went wrong with one of the DVDs and they had to be sent back.It is Dec 17 now,there is no way they will be ready in a couple of weeks.They aren't even giving us an estimate,which seems like it could be a little while yet.They have to be duplicated yet and that always takes a couple of weeks and then they will preview some of them before the send them out.
I just remember waiting for the IS and BB Series and it takes a while.And we have 10 workouts to wait for now, instead of 6.My suggestion.....start planning a different Jan rotation:)
Prehaps I don't want them to be ready yet b/c I can't stand for anything else to go on my visa.I need a month to clean some stuff up!x(
Lori

Im still thinking not yet for a while.I remember when they were doing the BB series.Something went wrong with one of the DVDs and they had to be sent back.It is Dec 17 now,there is no way they will be ready in a couple of weeks.They aren't even giving us an estimate,which seems like it could be a little while yet.They have to be duplicated yet and that always takes a couple of weeks and then they will preview some of them before the send them out.
I just remember waiting for the IS and BB Series and it takes a while.And we have 10 workouts to wait for now, instead of 6.My suggestion.....start planning a different Jan rotation:)
Prehaps I don't want them to be ready yet b/c I can't stand for anything else to go on my visa.I need a month to clean some stuff up!x(
Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.