Any chance of throwing in a core routine or two?

Aquajock

Cathlete
Okay, don't flame me here for my greed, 'cause the more you get the more you want, right?

I don't suppose, Miss Cathe, you'd find it in your heart - or your abdominal cavity - to cough up another core routine or six for the new STS Shock Cardio series, wouldja? Couldja? I'm thinking Travel Fit might have something, but you know how much I love your stuff for between armpits and the pelvis, doncha?

*whimper*

*please*

*make a baldie even happier?*

But seriously - thanks for even considering this!

A-Jock

Hmmm...how about a 'standing abs' option on one of the workouts? (That's one thing I felt was lacking in the Ab Circuits DVD--in spite of the bit of standing med-ball abs).

I like that standing ab work idea a lot. I hope Cathe can throw some of that in there as well.

I too like the idea. I am sure they will say that the abs will get worked plenty with the routines (and I am sure they will) but it is always nice to have that separate routine so that your mind knows you worked your abs, not just your sore mid-section.

Murphy

A standing ab routine would be cool, but you will probably be getting a pretty good standing ab workout doing MMA. I use to MMA/Muay Thai and my abs were in great shape, because your abs are involved in stabilization during kicks and punches.

Looks SNM replied on the "Abs" thread that they were not planning on doing any core routines this time around because of the Ab Circuits DVD from STS Strength. Ah well. You can't hit a home run if you don't swing the bat!

A-Jock
Invoice #66

Looks SNM replied on the "Abs" thread that they were not planning on doing any core routines this time around because of the Ab Circuits DVD from STS Strength. Ah well. You can't hit a home run if you don't swing the bat!

A-Jock
Invoice #66

Aah, but it isn't filmed yet! Here's another vote for standing abs.

Elsie

STS Core Series is needed. I'm constantly searching for a additional core/ab workout to do with STS Series. I would buy this in less than a heart beat.

We need STS Core/Ab work please! Standing ab work as suggested by Kathryn sounds great too.

Great idea Aqua Joke.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.