Another Cardio Coach Convert

lori254

Cathlete
Ok, I downloaded CC Volume 1 last night and listened to it while working out on the elliptical here at work. I'm sold, it was great. Tonight, I download the other volumes.
thanks to everyone who told me about this excellent product.:)

It's times like this that I like to sing

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too

LOVE CC too!

Gayle

Ok, I downloaded CC Volume 1 last night and listened to it while working out on the elliptical here at work. I'm sold, it was great. Tonight, I download the other volumes.

After reading your 1st sentence I thought to myself "you might as well go back and get all the rest" but then I read on and see that's what you have planned. :D

Don't forget the push play one over at Jim Mclarens site. I just got that and have yet to do it.

Lori,

Welcome to Cardio Coach Land :D

I do not know what I did before Coach Sean and Cathe :confused:

Are you joining us for CCPP Saturday?!?

Hi Mary - I don't really know much about that, I was a CC virgin earlier this week. I'm going to do some web surfing and see what I can find out. Thanks:)

I only done CC twice now but I love it! I actually used my bike (on a resistance trainer) inside which is usually so boring that the most I can stand is 5 minutes... and I did all of CC4.

Way fun
Heather

Yes, welcome to Cardio Coach Land! I never doubted for a second that you would love it! ;) :D

As for the Press Play workout, you can get it by making a $20 donation to the Choose Living Foundation. It's a compilation of Volumes 1 through 7 that Sean put together as a fundraiser. He interviewed Jim MacLaren and added his inspirational comments to the workout. It's truly awesome and HARD!!! It has 5 challenges. :eek:

Here's a link if you're iinterested: http://www.jimmaclaren.com/shop.htm

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.