Amy Bento

debls

Cathlete
Is any one doing Amy Bento any more. I am trying to use some of my older dvds for now. I need a rotation using Amy's drop set strength, all pump extreme and slo mo strength. I usually use my precor elliptical for cardio. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks Deb

I use her All Pump Xtreme (excellent split workouts!), but I don't really have any set rotations. As long as I find a balance with my body parts (especially upper as I am working with some issues), my workouts are based more on mood and energy levels. lol.
The blog Fitness Fig has some useful rotations. I hope someone can answer your question better than me here! ;)

The only thinf I am not crazy about with Amy are her warm ups.

http://fitnessfigtest.blogspot.ca/2007/12/new-rotations-again_29.html

I am a big fan of Amy! I keep hoping she will put something new out this year. She is one of my favorites ( with Cathe at the top of that list, of course!). At any rate, on the rotations, I know people have taken the slo-mo and broken it into body part(s) according to her premixes and incorporating that into a rotation. You could try that for a month, then move on to slo mo upper/lower one week with all pump splits the following week for the next month.

Elsie, that is a great link; I am going to use that rotation myself!

-Stephanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.