american idol

cecil

Cathlete
Did anyone watch tonight on the east coast? Who are the final 2?

Inquiring minds want to know!!

Thanks!
Lisa

I'm so happy Chris made it in the finals. I love his voice and tone! I will buy his first album:D
I still hope Adam wins. He deserves it!

I like Chris, but I really had hoped that Danny would be in the finals (he was my favorite). I love Adam (which I really feel will win), but I just loved Danny's approach through the whole time -- very strong, but very humble! I am surprised about Chris being in the final two. He's really good, but I definitely don't think he can beat Adam -- my predictions were that Danny and Adam were going to be in the finals! Chris is good, but I think Adam has a way more fan base that will help him out this next week, so he will win (which if it was Danny and Adam fighting for the title, I knew Adam would probably still win, but, I thought things would be different as far as votes -- who know!)!

Long response -- sorry! Julie

I was so sad to see Danny go. I really thought he had more talent than Kris.

Kris is cute and has a good voice, but he's no match for Adam. Having said that, I think Kris will give Adam a run for his money. I think a lot of Danny's votes will go to Kris.

Should be interesting!

Go ADAM!

Last edited:
I'm not even going to predict who will win but I will say that although Adam is incredibly talented, there is something about Kris that appeals to me above all of the other contestants.

In any event, I'm a fan of the final four and will be watching for each of their musical releases in the future.

I was a Danny fan, and sad to see him go. I loved the sound of his voice. "You are So Beautiful" brought tears to my eyes. Plus there's the over-all good guy feel to him. I really liked him as a person and all he's been through and all he's done. there's a good post-idol interview on AOL with him. He's very humble.

I do think Adam has talent, but his screetching in EVERY song (where he sticks his tongue out) got old for me. I do think he'll win, but I have no desire to buy any of his songs or albums.

Kris is good, but not above and beyond to me. He has a nice voice, but in a even tone, nonextraordinary , kind of way.

This is probably the first season I will only watch the finale for the OTHER talent and not for the results. I don't care who wins.

I loved Adam from the beginning, but my eye is now on Chris. He is very special and have that charisma about him that I can't shake off. Adam is fresh, not afraid of anything, but when he hits those notes you know what is going happen, (yelling/screeching) in the way only Adam can do. That is not a bad thing. Chris is my man this year. Having said this, I hope the best for the both of them. I won't be too disappointed either way.

Janie

I love Adam... Just downloaded his iTune video performances... He is quite the performer. (Really like Chris and Danny, too) I think Adam has mega-star qualities IMO and could be big, really big. I like that he's totally into it. 1,000% engaged. Know what I mean?

This will sound like a weird comparison - but I see the same kind of dedication in Cathe. She's 1,000% engaged in her classes, her business and what she delivers to her fans. Same intense focus in Adam...

All of it is so fun to watch - the final week this week will be very entertaining. Both will be really good, I'm sure.

I pretty much agree with everyone here. At first I loved, loved, loved Adam, but his theatrical screeching during virtually every song has left me kind of irritated for the most part. I have no special affection for Kris but have really liked some of his songs. I hated to see Danny go, too. He was one of my faves. As much as I have enjoyed this season, I haven't really come out with ONE contestant that I really hoped would win. I will watch the results this week, of course, but don't really care who takes the prize.

Heidi

I'm over in the UK and love AI! I think we see it 2 days later than you guys - the final for us is on Thurs/Fri this week. I think the standard was pretty high this year. I think I want Adam to win, even though I don't really like rock music that much (well not the screechy kind). I hope he does a ballad in the final, as I think he's got an amazing voice.

Emma

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.