American Idol "congratulations to Kris"

pace1987

Cathlete
Wow I really thought that Lambert was going to be the big winner. That is who I voted for. IMO they were both great singers.

I am surprised Adam did not win:( Both of them are talented but Adam has a special gift. Either way I think Adam will make it big time.

Kris became my pick weeks ago so I am happy that he won. Based on his reaction, I don't think he expected to win. I was suprised too, but I suppose that Danny's votes went mostly to Kris since they have similar styles. I'm looking forward to hearing his first CD! Adam's too!

Huge Adam fan here, really disappointed.

In all honesty I don't think you are going to remember Kris Allen a year from now, he is just not that original, imo.

I have to say, though, that somehow all this works out. Look at Daughtry, Jennifer Hudson, etc. Not winning can be just as rewarding.

I was shocked Adam did not win. He totally deserved the win. I think Kris is talented, but nothing in comparison to Adam.
I love love Adam's version of Mad world. I bought it from itunes.:)
His performance with Kiss was amazing!!!!
I think it totally sucks that rock artist do not do well on AI.

Don't worry for Adam - this is probably the best outcome for him. Queen is looking for a new front man - did you notice them talking right after the performance last night? If that was his audition, you may see Adam touring with Queen within the next year! I think Kris is more "Idol marketing material" anyway. They'll both do very well.

not for me

I did not like any of the guys, sorry but for my was the girl Allison Iraheta who deserve to win, girls do better, just like Carrie Underwood. But is better that Kris won and not Adam, to dramatic for me.

I would have also liked Adam to win but he will do very well regardless....but on the finale show itself...wasn't it amazing!!!!! The best by far, so glad I decided to watch instead of record the last half hour. What a great oppurtunity for ALL the idols to be able to perform with all those stars!!!

Aggie

I loved the finale - but did want Adam to win - but I. like all the other comments, Kris was good too in a different way. And now Adam will be freer sooner to do his thing.

I downloaded all of Adam's video performances - there is not a bad one in the bunch. Not once did he under perform. Watching all the performances back-to-back you can really see his versatility.

I love how 'in the zone' he is. I think he's going to be big.
Can you tell I am fan? :D

Love that Adam and Kris were so cool with each other - they were roommates and apparently gained real respect for each other. You could see it in the performances, don't ya' think?

Don't worry for Adam - this is probably the best outcome for him. Queen is looking for a new front man - did you notice them talking right after the performance last night? If that was his audition, you may see Adam touring with Queen within the next year!
That would be a perfect fit for him!

...but on the finale show itself...wasn't it amazing!!!!!

ITA!
I think it was the best finale. And whoever chose the guest artists and the Idol contestants to sing with them did an excellent job of matching their styles.

The only thing I didn't like was when they all sang together, because their voices just didn't mesh.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.