Amazing Results

katrid

Hi all. I was over at beachbody.com, which has a message board for the Power 90 system. They also have a message board where you post results and pictures, and it is amazing the results people are getting. I was just wondering if anybody has taken their pics or measurements prior to any rotation(s) and received great results like that. I realize that a good diet is involved in any rotation for results. I was totally floored with the transformations of these people......men and women alike.

In this website there is a section for success stories but it is not yet ready. It says "coming soon". I am anxious too see success stories too! I would like to see photos and send my own when I get ready.

Don't know what happened to my post...here I go again! :)

I just found out about the beachbody.com website and videos. Has anyone done them and what do you think?

Thanks!

Blessings from Our Home to Yours, Runathon

I have the Power Half hour dvd. It contains different sections for the abs, glutes, legs, arms and a stretch segment. I don't really like it much becuase it's boring. The set is drab and it looks low budget. The power 90 videos may be better. I have been to beachbody.com and there are lots of success stories over there and it's a good forum. Y'all should check it out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.