am i alone....

sunnydelite

Cathlete
i guess my sweetpea is starting to run out of room and i can literally feel him for a few minutes thru my stomach (not sure what bodypart) but i can't help just rubbing it when i see/feel it and it is making me wish the time would go by quicker so i can hold him in my arms.....ahhhhhhhh
i just can't wait....:)

My DD still has a little more room to go before she runs out of room, I think. However, I am with you on wishing the time will go by quicker so I can hold my little one too. You are not alone. I'm so impatient!! I'm ready for the sleepless nights and for some time off of work.

Ooooh, Sunnydelite, are you talking about more than just bumping around? I remember from DD#1, in the third trimester she lodged her bum right up against my right lung and kept it there for the rest of the pregnancy. It was uncomfortable for me, but I loved being able to cup my hand over her little bottom and give it a pat.

The waiting in the last trimester can seem endless, I agree.

I just remembered a dream I had last night! I dreamt that I came online and everytime I did, another one of us due around the same time had had our baby: you, me, Kristi, Julie, and Dana. I know we're all due relatively close, so it's not such a far-fetched dream, but it was an enjoyable one!

Cheers,
Sandra

I am 34 weeks and my little guy is head down and has his bum right up against my lung area. He is moving around so much that every once in awhile it makes me a bit queasy. I can hardly wait for his arrival :D

"Heck, once I could feel Joey on the outside as well as the inside my hand was ALWAYS on my belly! Might as well have glued it there! I would not have minded at all! ;):D "

LOL :) You are too funny! But this is so true. I find myself rubbing my belly all the time especially when she is moving around a lot. I love to feel her kicking!! :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.