Alternative for Thursdays?

laurawd

Cathlete
I don't want to get blasted for thinking/writing this. NOBODY can replace Cathe....I just wonder whether, given Cathe's current eye predicament, she might recruit someone else to run the Cathe Lives for the next month? I think a while back she had planned a duo with another instructor but this never materialized. It might be fun to have a Cathe colleague substitute (but just for this period!)

Oh, interesting idea. I don't know any other instructors, but would love to see Jai, Amanda, Brenda, Lorraine (I believe she is an actual instructor?) teach a class. Cathe could even be resting in the corner but on a megaphone cuing!

Even doing a group Cathe DVD would be fun - make us feel like we are all together with Cathe.

I don't want to get blasted for thinking/writing this. NOBODY can replace Cathe....I just wonder whether, given Cathe's current eye predicament, she might recruit someone else to run the Cathe Lives for the next month? I think a while back she had planned a duo with another instructor but this never materialized. It might be fun to have a Cathe colleague substitute (but just for this period!)
Hi laurawd, our current plans are just to wait until Cathe recovers. The recovery time for a procedure like Cathe had can vary from a few weeks to several months. But let's hope it's sooner rather than later. In the meantime this a great time to discover or rediscover any of our 346 Cathe Live workouts we currently offer online.

Hi laurawd, our current plans are just to wait until Cathe recovers. The recovery time for a procedure like Cathe had can vary from a few weeks to several months. But let's hope it's sooner rather than later. In the meantime this a great time to discover or rediscover any of our 346 Cathe Live workouts we currently offer online.
I totally agree with the Forum Administrator. Let Cathe rest and recuperate; there are 346 different live workouts to choose from. Let's not worry her about having a live workout on Thursdays with someone different. I like to do them ONLY with Cathe. If it takes several weeks to several months for her to get better, so be it, she deserves that time for everything she has given us.

I also like to do the workouts with Cathe. We finally got decent internet where I live so I am now signed up to Cathe's streaming service and have access to all her workouts and the workout blender. This gives me plenty of options for Cathe workouts that I can do while she is recovering.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.