Almost there, THANK YOU!

MooseRN

Cathe,
You are the WOMAN!!
After giving birth to my first child 7/24/03, and oh by the way putting on 50 pounds....;( ...I am almost at my prepregnancy weight!!
1-1/2 more pounds to go!!
You are a true inspiration!!
I want to be you when I grow up!!
I work out 4 days a week whether I have slept or not(still breastfeeding), and I have had enough energy over time to take a pottery class as relaxation and "mommy time"...oh by the way I am an open heart ICU nurse and work full-time too..;)
I believe its because of your motivation, that has pushed me out of the fat duldrums and into the fit and motivated.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
I recommend you to everyone...you rock!!!

One and a half pounds to go is nothing! In my opinion, you're already there. Congratulations! Your story was very inspiring. With how busy your life is, it goes to show that 'I don't have time to workout' isn't really a valid excuse. Keep it up!

Congratulations on your success! Your story is very inspiring and you must feel great! I'll bet you look great too!

Wow and congratulations! In my estimation you are the woman. I'm awed by all that you have accomplished in less than a year too, and with still breastfeeding. You inspire me.

Valid

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I think Cathe should have a meet and greet, so all of us die hard Cathe fans can meet her personally!! Maybe have a really cool workout session with her??
What do you think?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.