? about treadmills?

laurengmt

Cathlete
i've got a recumbent bike and a spin bike, but with winter coming up, i think i want a treadmill too. to make the temptation worse, i just found this at Dick's on sale from $999 to $699 and it has free shipping!

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...searchId=693945

anybody know anything about this particular model, Proform Crosswalk Audio Coach? is this a good deal? TIA.

The link didn't work for the treadmill, however be very careful ordering on line. I ordered from Home shopping once and it arrived drop shipped at my gate and I couldn't even get my car in the drive. The box was damaged and stuff was loose inside. Took me forever to get it picked up and sent back. A friend at work just had the same problem. Ordered a very good treadmill with free shipping and even paid for custom set up. They left it in his yard and then he had to call and get an appointment for some guys to come out and set it up about a week later. They moved it in the house and found it damaged in shipping and it took him over a month to get it picked up and returned and get his card credited.

I bought mine local and they delivered and set it up for free and they knocked the sale price down even lower when I asked what was the best they could do. You really need to try them out anyway. Some are pretty shakey. I wound up with a nautilus sport series and love it and if my husband knew what I paid for it he would keel over.LOL

Susan

thanks for the warning, Susan. i'll get down to Dick's in person next week. hope they'll have the same deal!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.